lawn mower fanatic
Lawn Pro
So going back to what I started this for how much should I charge per acer based on the info in the beginning of the thread
I don't know the answer to that....I always just charge by the property as a whole.
So going back to what I started this for how much should I charge per acer based on the info in the beginning of the thread
So going back to what I started this for how much should I charge per acer based on the info in the beginning of the thread
lawn mower fanatic said:I don't know the answer to that....I always just charge by the property as a whole.
So just give a bid that will pay the bills and give me a profit
So going back to what I started this for how much should I charge per acer based on the info in the beginning of the thread
metz12-Did you ever find a way to mount your plow?
metz12 said:I have a way that i can rig it on to my mower but first i am going to go to a couple local stores that do the small engines repair so i think they might be able to find something that will work. you know because i would rather not rig it. i would want it done the right way
Ya see if they have anything then if you can't find anything you can just rig it yourself if you have to.
Ow much should I charge per acer if am 12 and have a completely legal company with insurance
gas money+your work+how much yard it is. what my buddys uncle does is he walks the property and he counts his steps. then multiplies them together to get the square steppage as he calls it. i think he charges a dollar a step or something like that.