Lawn priceing

lawn mower fanatic said:
Yeah I was wondering that also. I think he might use it to trim around the property since it might be the last time he is there that season. That is all I can think of.

I use it to edge and trim so it's not like a forest in the spring
 
Yeah I was wondering that also. I think he might use it to trim around the property since it might be the last time he is there that season. That is all I can think of.

Or if he is going to use his mower then the grass under it will be cut also because it still grows so he will probably have to trim it. like you said it will be the last of the season too.
 
I think thats a left handed tube throttle backpack blower. i like husqvarna but for their chainsaws. their blowers are alright but i would rather have a stihl of an echo to tell you the truth. stihl is the best kind of blower i could recommend. if you want to spend a good amount of money.
 
Lohman mows lawns: Could you post another pic of ALL your equipment after Christmas?? I would LOVE to see it! :thumbsup:

I should do that too. but you would laugh at my blower. its a little 25cc weed eater. it does the job i want it to do. but i dont use it to blow leaves accross the yard because i can use my yard machines for that :laughing:
 
Back
Top