John deere rx75 won't move

ba_50

Threads
I wouldn't do that over a lawn mower.

ba_50

Threads
If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be asking!

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Item 13 is the motor pulley, top drives the transmission, bottom to the blade drive. Item 31 is the variable pitch pulley. I like these drive setups but they do require some experience to keep them running right.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's a video on something similar. Skip to 4 minutes in if you don't want the BS from Taryl. ( But that's the best part) 13 to 16 minutes in really shows the vari-pulley.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I wouldn't do that over a lawn mower.
Sorry I took me so long was enjoying the 2+ hours of hang time but I never hit the bottom, just replanted my feet on top of the cliff when I came back down.

Sometimes a tech with 40 yrs of working equipment does get frustrated too. Last year I shot my pond's water full of holes over the idiot vendor not correcting a problem. It felt so good to unload that 12 ga pump shotgun.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just got back from Rural King a while back, got a 12ga semi auto shot gun. Can't wait to get out at son's house in the sticks and wake up all the squirrels with it.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Just got back from Rural King a while back, got a 12ga semi auto shot gun. Can't wait to get out at son's house in the sticks and wake up all the squirrels with it.
Got ammo for it?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Better keep the stock tight to your shoulder as they kick like a mule but not as bad the 10 and 6 Ga ones. I use max power express loads as most time I using T shot in mine and bruised shoulder a few times until I learned better. Even being a Mossberg 500 pump I seldom need more than one shot to take out the varmint. A habit I pickup from having a single shot was make sure that shot was on target everytime.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Better keep the stock tight to your shoulder as they kick like a mule but not as bad the 10 and 6 Ga ones. I use max power express loads as most time I using T shot in mine and bruised shoulder a few times until I learned better. Even being a Mossberg 500 pump I seldom need more than one shot to take out the varmint. A habit I pickup from having a single shot was make sure that shot was on target everytime.
I practiced skeet a lot this year before dove season.i was always a terrible flying shot, but i was able to knock 10 birds out the sky out of 11 this year.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
We need to get back the subject at hand and that is the JD RX75 problem.