John Deere 17hp Runs Rough

Well I took it back apart yesterday and the float is pointing to the ground with the carb upside down. From working on these in the past arent they suppose to be level or atleast up?...So that means I need a float considering the plastic ones aren't adjustable. Then I need that jet which I lost and a rebuild kit. This is about $70 in parts from Jacks Small Engine Parts.....Ebay has new carbs for $100 shipped. I think I might be better off doing that. What do you guys think? I really didn't want to put $100 into it considering I just plan on flipping it.

Unless if someone has a used one I can purchase. Doesnt matter if its a walbro or nikki
 
Glad ya got it fixed, the $100 bucks hurts though. Well now you don't have to fight it.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top