JD JX75 running rough

Keith5486

Threads
Gotcha. Gunna try to avoid that. I'll try get her slow down. Warm up and adjust everything. I'll touch base with yall tomorrow. Thx for the help.

Born2Mow

Threads
Someone suggested the fuel filter may be the problem....doubt it but ill take it out of the equation.
BAD idea !

Remove the filter and blow compressed air through it in REVERSE direction if you want to unclog it, but most definitely re-install the filter.

Keith5486

Threads
BAD idea !

Remove the filter and blow compressed air through it in REVERSE direction if you want to unclog it, but most definitely re-install the filter.
Line is clear. I've already verified it was clean and the tank did not have debris in it either.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
As mentioned, keep the filter in play and a good shutoff valve while you are at it. Run fuel stabilizer year round. Never have a carb issue again.

slomo

Keith5486

Threads
Ok. Updates. I've played with the throttle cable adjustment for about and hour without luck. I follow the institutions. Go to remove the pin as it states and push forward to choke position the lever doesn't move. I can manually move it forward but the handle lever/mechanism doesn't move it. Ill work on a video