JD JX75 running rough

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Might be the audio on the video. Sure sounds like a ton of revs at my house. Maybe the camera messing with the revs??

slomo

Keith5486

Threads
It sounds fast. I agree. But also sounds like a rattle too. Something seems off balance. I'll look over those pages again tomorrow. As I said. I got the governor done and ran out of light.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just watched the video again. To me, that brings back memories. Of using Honda push mowers and having to run a bungee cord on the carb linkage to cut grass. We ran them WFO the engines were so gutless.

slomo

Keith5486

Threads
Lol. Hopefully that's not the case. I'll get back tomorrow after further adjustment. The manual says to warm up engine before adjusting fast idle. How do I warm up the engine without it blowing up at 10262926k rpm its currently running

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
They both have an infrequent slight sputter. The top engine might be sucking the carb bowl dry LOL with all the revs. :)

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Lol. Hopefully that's not the case. I'll get back tomorrow after further adjustment. The manual says to warm up engine before adjusting fast idle. How do I warm up the engine without it blowing up at 10262926k rpm its currently running
You have a throttle lever on the handlebar. Pull the sucker back about 3 feet LOL. You are about the stretch the rod, in a bad way.

Like I mentioned, follow the directions exactly. Read them a couple of times.

slomo

Keith5486

Threads
You have a throttle lever on the handlebar. Pull the sucker back about 3 feet LOL. You are about the stretch the rod, in a bad way.

slomo
Whatcha mean stretch the rod?