Ebay/Craigslist Is this worth it

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I love the sound of true surround sound my spot in my living room is directly center of all the speakers and tv :)

Brucebotti

Threads
Man, you guys are making me jealous. Not only am I in highschool, but I am also pretty much the only one in my family that cares about audio, and surround sound stuff. So that means that in our living room I have an older (early 2000's) JVC receiver I got from the Goodwill for $10, and a KLH surround sound system I got from a guy on Craigslist for $45. And then in my room I have a Harmon/Kardon 430 receiver, and a pair of Onkyo speakers I got for $10 at a garage sale. But yeah, it's a start!

Sorry for the poor picture quality, it's an old camera:confused3:

You don't have it so bad. I don't know about djdicetn, but my first listening experience was with a Crystal radio that I built from a kit. It didn't require a power source. You just had to ground it to a metal pipe or radiator and attach an earpiece. Very crude and primitive, but effective. Then I graduated to small tranistor radios (AM...no FM back then) to listen to the latest hits as well as the ball games. Next was Heathkit radios built from kits. It's amazing how far electronics has come in the past 50 years..:confused2:.
Bruce

Natureboy

Threads
CL can be a bargain hunters dream-or a nightmare. I have scored some good buys, just have to know what to look for.