Husqvarna RZ4824F Wiring Problem

Bat57

Threads
I know I said I will drop out but I will add another point
With those push in safety switches, wear in the switch where it clips in plus wear in the switch plus wear in whatever pushes the plunger down can mean the plunger does not move far enough
Particularly with brake switches I put a self tapper into the end of the plunger to make it longer .
Because of their locations it is very hard to back probe them in situ so people push the plunger all the way down to test them when in practice it only goes 1/3 to 1/2 way down
Then some times there is a build up inside the switch so when it is depressed fully the crud is pushed out of the way so the switch now works again .
And remember this is not face book so we know nothing about the mower or you till we are told
So the safe assumption is the person on the other end knows absolutely nothing and dropped out of schooling after kindergarden
This deters us from using jargon that only techs understand which can result in to poster being injured because they did not understand what was posted
There are thousands of people on this forum and unless your thread goes on for a very long time I for one will never remember you as there are up to 100 posts a day most of which I skim over so you could have been here 20 times but few will remember you as we are primarily concerned about your mower problems
Australia does not have a fire arm problem so we tend to be blunt & strait forward ( very similar to Germans )
I appreciate the information. Thank you.

Bat57

Threads
Houston we have a problem.

Your wiring is not matching the model number given. Also the 539113792 switch when I look it up here and on the internet all are showing a 3 pole switch and not a two pole switch. Btw I have a couple of the switches setup for my next distributor order as they are the same as the CUB ones I need but at a quarter of the price.

Look like rewiring is needed so it matches the wiring diagram. This depends how good you are at following the wiring schematic and have appropriate wire, terminals, and housings or you just replace the harness and install the correct switch.

Harness is PN 515980501 > 580798101.
I know it has been awhile since my post but I always like to answer those that help me on here. After doing some more research after this response you sent I finally got more information from the man I got the mower from. You were right about the wiring harness not matching up. It seems the previous owner decided ( for whatever reason ) to change the wiring harness and used one off another mower setting around. I replaced the harness with the proper one and a new brake switch. Installed and the mower works as it is supposed to now, Thank you for all your help.