Huskvarna trimmer head

giturgun

Threads
Was trimming this morning and the line did not want to feed , had to stop and pull it out by hand. I used 4 spools. First worked perfect, 2nd was a nightmare. Every few feet I had to stop and take the head apart and re thread through the eye. I use titanium .092 and have not had this problem before. At least not this bad. I was cutting some 2.5 tall river weeds and a few small tree branch ends. But I had cut A BUNCH OF THEM BEFo:confused2:RE THE FIRST SPOOL RAN OUT.
also what is the best all around trimmer line to use around both light duty and around the creek bank . Sometimes I have some pretty big weeds to chop.

Threads

also what is the best all around trimmer line to use around both light duty and around the creek bank . Sometimes I have some pretty big weeds to chop.

I use .095" trimmer line. That is kind of in the middle, because Echo sells .065", .080", .095", .105", .130", .155".

giturgun

Threads
I bought a complete head assembly at Lowes. I think something was hanging up in my old one. When I get it changed out Gonna take it apart and see if they a burr.