Export thread

Huskvarna trimmer head

giturgun

giturgun

Was trimming this morning and the line did not want to feed , had to stop and pull it out by hand. I used 4 spools. First worked perfect, 2nd was a nightmare. Every few feet I had to stop and take the head apart and re thread through the eye. I use titanium .092 and have not had this problem before. At least not this bad. I was cutting some 2.5 tall river weeds and a few small tree branch ends. But I had cut A BUNCH OF THEM BEFo:confused2:RE THE FIRST SPOOL RAN OUT.
also what is the best all around trimmer line to use around both light duty and around the creek bank . Sometimes I have some pretty big weeds to chop.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

also what is the best all around trimmer line to use around both light duty and around the creek bank . Sometimes I have some pretty big weeds to chop.

I use .095" trimmer line. That is kind of in the middle, because Echo sells .065", .080", .095", .105", .130", .155".

giturgun

giturgun

I bought a complete head assembly at Lowes. I think something was hanging up in my old one. When I get it changed out Gonna take it apart and see if they a burr.