Honda smart drive weak

Jhshields

Forum Newbie
Threads
My honda smart drive works but only turns the wheels when it is off the ground and when it is on the ground it hardly moves. It is only a few months old and I mow lawns for a large part of my income so it would be great if it could be fixed to make it easier in the Arkansan summers

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
My honda smart drive works but only turns the wheels when it is off the ground and when it is on the ground it hardly moves. It is only a few months old and I mow lawns for a large part of my income so it would be great if it could be fixed to make it easier in the Arkansan summers

On the top of the back edge of the mower deck is the serial number; share that with me, and I can tell if you there's warranty left on the mower. If so, you can take it to a Honda dealer for inspection. If the problem is due to a factory defect, Honda will usually pay for the repairs.

Here's what the sticker looks like; get me the number that starts with an "Mxxx-1234567"

lmserialnumber_zps63822669.jpg

Here's a link to find a servicing dealer in your ZIP code; just click on MOWERS first:

Find A Honda Dealer

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Honda forum. :smile: