Honda Opinions Wanted

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Honda main website recently launched online product reviews. How about sharing your thoughts? Honda management as well as other possible Honda customers are eager to hear what you have to say.

Just pick your model, then click on "Write a Review."

hrxreview_zps39049bd8.jpg

Honda Lawn Mowers - HRX HRR HRC HRS Mowers

Thanks!

-Robert@Honda
Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding is my opinion alone.

acbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Robert, I saw a thread where you gave a guy some good advise that solved a problem he was having with his Honda mower. I also have a problem with my Honda Harmony 2013 rider. It starts right up, cuts for 5 minutes, starts surging, dies out and won't restart for 15 minutes. It then starts easily and repeats the same sequence over again no matter if blades engaged or where the throttle is set. I can not keep it running once the surging starts. My mower is in like new condition and this has just started with no problems ever before. I am a retired a/c mechanic and I have tools galore but no knowledge of how to fix this kind of mower problem. Would you be so kind as to guide me to a successful solution. Thanks in advance, Bill

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello Robert, I saw a thread where you gave a guy some good advise that solved a problem he was having with his Honda mower. I also have a problem with my Honda Harmony 2013 rider. It starts right up, cuts for 5 minutes, starts surging, dies out and won't restart for 15 minutes. It then starts easily and repeats the same sequence over again no matter if blades engaged or where the throttle is set. I can not keep it running once the surging starts. My mower is in like new condition and this has just started with no problems ever before. I am a retired a/c mechanic and I have tools galore but no knowledge of how to fix this kind of mower problem. Would you be so kind as to guide me to a successful solution. Thanks in advance, Bill

Carb needs cleaned up. Probably

acbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
Carb needs cleaned up. Probably

Thanks for your reply. If it was a dirty carb would the mower start right back up with no problem after sitting for a few minutes? I allways turn off the petcock and run the carb dry when I'm finished like with my boat motors.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for your reply. If it was a dirty carb would the mower start right back up with no problem after sitting for a few minutes? I allways turn off the petcock and run the carb dry when I'm finished like with my boat motors.

Hmm does the auto choke work correctly

acbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have never used the choke. with throttle set on high I turn it over once then throttle to low and it cranks every time. This surging just started today, never done it before. I was hoping it might be a common problem with an easy quick fix. I'll check it out more tomorrow and post again. Thanks