Rokon Well-Known Member Apr 1, 2015 #1 This mower will not turn over with the key. I can get around the starter relay with a jumper wire. I would like a legible wiring schematic to fix the problem right. Can anyone help?
This mower will not turn over with the key. I can get around the starter relay with a jumper wire. I would like a legible wiring schematic to fix the problem right. Can anyone help?
robert@honda Lawn Addict Apr 2, 2015 #2 Rokon said: This mower will not turn over with the key. I can get around the starter relay with a jumper wire. I would like a legible wiring schematic to fix the problem right. Can anyone help? Click to expand... Is you mower actually a Honda HRT-3009 (like this?) There were some running changes, starting with frame serial number 5100001; do you have the frame serial number?
Rokon said: This mower will not turn over with the key. I can get around the starter relay with a jumper wire. I would like a legible wiring schematic to fix the problem right. Can anyone help? Click to expand... Is you mower actually a Honda HRT-3009 (like this?) There were some running changes, starting with frame serial number 5100001; do you have the frame serial number?
Rokon Well-Known Member Apr 2, 2015 #3 Yes Robert, looks just like that. Serial #5107762 (BTW, Thanks for where to look. I would have never found it.)
Yes Robert, looks just like that. Serial #5107762 (BTW, Thanks for where to look. I would have never found it.)