Honda ht3810 won't start

Bitter10

Forum Newbie
I've cleaned out the carb and have fresh fuel, fuel is getting into the eng as the plug gets wet. I've put a new plug cap on as the original was missing and am getting a spark. The battery is good and it cranks well, could it be the timing? Or may be a valve stuck? Any help would me much apprciated
 
I've cleaned out the carb and have fresh fuel, fuel is getting into the eng as the plug gets wet. I've put a new plug cap on as the original was missing and am getting a spark. The battery is good and it cranks well, could it be the timing? Or may be a valve stuck? Any help would me much apprciated

Double -check choke operation. Be sure to dry off/clean spark plug if it is wet / fouled.

How is the air filter? New and clean? Replace if in doubt.

Drain all the old fuel from the tank, fuel lines, and entire carburetor. Rinse/clean with solvent. Be absolutely sure you get it all put back together correctly, replacing any perished gaskets. Add FRESH gasoline only to the tank before trying to restart.
 
Back
Top