HONDA HRX217: 5 stars for traction!!!!

Threads
This morning I mowed a lawn that was still wet with dew. It has a big rock garden out front, and there is a little strip of grass on the one side. It is probably a 30 degree incline. My mower got up it....and as I said...the grass was wet. Another reason I love my Honda! I will post a picture of the incline later today if I remember.

D2hornets58

Threads
This morning I mowed a lawn that was still wet with dew. It has a big rock garden out front, and there is a little strip of grass on the one side. It is probably a 30 degree incline. My mower got up it....and as I said...the grass was wet. Another reason I love my Honda! I will post a picture of the incline later today if I remember.

Do you have a picture?

Threads
Here are the pictures, as promised. My hands are having trouble typing this because it is so cold out and it started to rain. :frown:Great weather! :laughing:
And again, my mower got up this hill without the aid of me. I purposely just let the mower pull me to see if it could get up this hill, and it did! :biggrin: In wet grass!
Enjoy!
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Looking down the hill:
2.jpg

D2hornets58

Threads
Here are the pictures, as promised. My hands are having trouble typing this because it is so cold out and it started to rain. :frown:Great weather! :laughing:
And again, my mower got up this hill without the aid of me. I purposely just let the mower pull me to see if it could get up this hill, and it did! :biggrin: In wet grass!
Enjoy!
View attachment 9037

View attachment 9039

View attachment 9040

Looking down the hill:
View attachment 9038

Thats pretty steep for it to get up by itself. I have two self propelled mowers that i use just for small areas. I dont think any of them would be able to get up that hill without me pushing.

Threads
Thats pretty steep for it to get up by itself. I have two self propelled mowers that i use just for small areas. I dont think any of them would be able to get up that hill without me pushing.

I know! :biggrin: My Honda HRR wouldn't even be able to go 1 inch up it because the tires are so smooth, there are absolutely no treads at all!

Threads
Maybe this is the reason my HRX has so much more traction compared to my HRR: look at the treads (or lack there of on the HRR!!:laughing:)
DSCN0610 - Copy.jpg
P.S. I have had some muddy days with my HRX, as you can see in the picture!

CZLawnCare

Threads
I usey hrr to climb a few hills like this one and never have problems

Attachments

• image-1667772550.jpg
    image-1667772550.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 25