Honda HRA216 SXA Deck Set

Treehugger

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a vintage Honda HRA216 SXA that I purchased new in 1988. It has a steel deck that is in poor shape. Everything else about the mower is in very good condition. I can buy a new deck for $250 but really don't want to spend that money. Wondering is there is a compatibility list and perhaps I can find a suitable replacement.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a vintage Honda HRA216 SXA that I purchased new in 1988. It has a steel deck that is in poor shape. Everything else about the mower is in very good condition. I can buy a new deck for $250 but really don't want to spend that money. Wondering is there is a compatibility list and perhaps I can find a suitable replacement.

There are two decks list in the Honda parts catalog for that mower; need the frame serial number "MACR-xxxxxxx" to determine which one is exact replacement for your mower:

Part Number 04602-VA4-J00, for all Japan-mfg. models, some USA, list price $250.15. This deck was unique to the HRA216SXA and has the original silver finish.
Part Number 76111-VA4-J00ZB for USA-only mfg. models, list price is $229.73. This deck was used on a number of other models (thus the lower cost) including the HRA215, HRC215K1, HRC216, HRC216K1. This deck has a "vintage gray metallic" finish.

You may wish to search craiglist or ebay for an HRA216, perhaps with a blown engine but a good deck for cheap?

Google any part number to find a Honda Dealer selling it online, or use this link to find a Honda Dealer in your area: Find A Honda Dealer