HONDA EX650 GENERATOR NO SPARK

STEVES

Well-Known Member
HONDA EX650 GENERATOR
HI, NEW HERE, STARTED SMALL ENGINE & LAWN EQUIPMENT REPAIR PART TIME 2005 / AUTO MECHANIC BY DAY / HAVE A HONDA EX650 WITH NO SPARK / CUSTOMER INSTALLED NEW COIL & THEN BROUGHT TO ME / STILL NO SPARK / MAGNET SEEMS STRONG / TRIED DIFFERENT GAPS / ANY IDEAS??
THANKS
STEVES
 
BETTER TO SEE WHAT I'M TYPING:confused2:

But NOT better to read...
I try to type for those that have to read it...

I would explain that caps are generally used for emphasis in most forums, but I'll bet you have been told that before... :smile:KennyV
 
BETTER TO SEE WHAT I'M TYPING:confused2:

Try to go advanced and change the font and size until you can see it better :biggrin:

If you are using internet explorer - up under View - you can change text size so it is easier to read on your screen. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top