Attachments Homemade Leaf Vacuum

slammed

Well-Known Member
:smile:I am building a leaf vacuum for my Ventrac and was wanting to see if anyone has any pics of stuff you built for your mower/tractor.:smile:
 
:smile:I am building a leaf vacuum for my Ventrac and was wanting to see if anyone has any pics of stuff you built for your mower/tractor.:smile:

I don't but I was curious about what you are going to make the vacuum out of...and also make sure to post pictures as you go!
 
It started out being a old bluebird vacuum. It is a work in progress. It used to be a cart type vacuum now it is a 3 point hitch mount for the Ventrac or other tractors with a 3 point hitch. It has a 8HP motor on it for extra lift. Hope to finish it this weekend. Be kind I work alone on these projects.
 

Attachments

  • 1349536662596.jpg
    1349536662596.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 1351698856011.jpg
    1351698856011.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 1351713777285.jpg
    1351713777285.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 1351804176589.jpg
    1351804176589.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 1351804190566.jpg
    1351804190566.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 43
It started out being a old bluebird vacuum. It is a work in progress. It used to be a cart type vacuum now it is a 3 point hitch mount for the Ventrac or other tractors with a 3 point hitch. It has a 8HP motor on it for extra lift. Hope to finish it this weekend. Be kind I work alone on these projects.

It looks nice!! Nice work! :thumbsup: Post a video of it working or something once you are done!
 
It looks nice!! Nice work! :thumbsup: Post a video of it working or something once you are done!

Well here it is. I still have some tweaking to do but you can see what I have made. It works great. Sorry no pics of my work:mur: (forgot) maybe next time.:smile::smile:
 

Attachments

  • 2012-11-14_16-22-33_682.jpg
    2012-11-14_16-22-33_682.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top