lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Nov 15, 2012 #11 slammed said: Thank you for the compliments. Now its time to think of something else I want to build. Click to expand... If you get any snow in North Carolina you could build a plow (if you don't have one). That is the only thing that came to mind.
slammed said: Thank you for the compliments. Now its time to think of something else I want to build. Click to expand... If you get any snow in North Carolina you could build a plow (if you don't have one). That is the only thing that came to mind.
slammed Well-Known Member Nov 15, 2012 #12 lawn mower fanatic said: If you get any snow in North Carolina you could build a plow (if you don't have one). That is the only thing that came to mind. Click to expand... I have one. I just need to improve it a little.
lawn mower fanatic said: If you get any snow in North Carolina you could build a plow (if you don't have one). That is the only thing that came to mind. Click to expand... I have one. I just need to improve it a little.