Guys I bought out an old Homelite dealer and have several boxes of Homelite parts, ;et me know if anyone needs a part for older 1996 older trimmers/Hedge trimmers/ chainsaws/generators/pumps.
Guys I bought out an old Homelite dealer and have several boxes of Homelite parts, ;et me know if anyone needs a part for older 1996 older trimmers/Hedge trimmers/ chainsaws/generators/pumps.
I was able to get my parts a repair clinic you shoud try there ,also I needed a cable for my blower and there was shop in town that put new ends on the cable of mine , he had a kit with a lot of different ends the end he put on was a Z end . I have been looking for one of those kits but can't find one.
Hey bigunn, thanks for the reply. So after spending 2 hours searching last night I had an idea last night that I'm going to try. The problem with this particular throttle cable is the "Z" bend connector on the carb end broke off and the cable end has frayed. I am currently in the middle of rebuilding a Ryobi leaf blower that is equipped with a Walbro WT340, but instead of the "Z" bend connector, it uses a swivel kit. This option also gives me the option to adjust the throttle cable tension if needed, and it will only cost about $2.00!
bignutz I used one of those on a homelit backpack blower and it worked good only 2 things I had problems with was the throttle spring kept knocking it off I had to grind a small bevel on the side that goes threw the throttle arm and getting the small c clip on.