Homelite/parts available

themunger

Forum Newbie
Threads
Guys I bought out an old Homelite dealer and have several boxes of Homelite parts, ;et me know if anyone needs a part for older 1996 older trimmers/Hedge trimmers/ chainsaws/generators/pumps.

thanks,

Twinfords

Still have any of these parts around? I'm looking for the coil on a homelite 51938 trimmer. Exact part number is:
Homelite 2917801

Thanks.

Threads
I need a 49" flexible shaft for a homelite line trimmer. The rub is the shaft isn't 1/4", its smaller in diameter. About 7/32 of an inch. I have tried to order using the 'thought to be' correct number and it didn't fit. Think you might have one? The part number I have is 986117001

Threads
Probably 12 years or so. It's a guess. I really don't remember exactly when I bought it.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Would there be a picture of a homelite chain saw air filter on the net anywhere or a pic available from a forum member for this chainsaw?

Attachments

• Chainsaw Homelite 2017.JPG
    Chainsaw Homelite 2017.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 1

primerbulb120

Threads
Would there be a picture of a homelite chain saw air filter on the net anywhere or a pic available from a forum member for this chainsaw?

Here's a link to replacement air filters: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...0&_nkw=super+2+air+filter&_sacat=0&rmvSB=true

The replacements look like this:

meU37w_bpuydRwVdfYf97WA.jpg

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Being I didn't see any filter retainers on that site just like mine, if I think of it I'll take a picture of my saw's filter retainer tomorrow and post it. I'm just not sure how it works being my saw had no filter.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
These 2 parts on the ebay link is what my saw has. There was no filter in my saw. Does the flat aluminum piece go into the cup looking piece first? It just lays in the cup. I see no provision to hold the sponge filter in.

Attachments

• E B home retainer.JPG
    E B home retainer.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
  • E B cup.JPG
    E B cup.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 1