Hi - I'm new - please advise on ZTR purchase

Can't we all get along :biggrin:

Hell, my Craftsman tractor style was really a Murray with Sears written on the side. I got my money's worth out of it big time. I mowed every weekend with it 14 years (and we mow 8 to 9 months out of the year down here). That bad boy is still running. I gave it to my sister and B.I.L. last Saturday.

Then I REALLY wasn't talking to you about the yuppie part...:wink:

As far as the 'Vette ------- OF THAT, I AM envious. :biggrin:
 
I do use my mower in order to look cool to the neighbors, and I don't mind admitting it.
 

Attachments

  • mower-2.jpg
    mower-2.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 30
I'm new here but don't let "trolls" push you around. He sounds like a bully behind a keyboard to me, but what do I know.

Keith... I just noticed your comment...
I'm also curious who you are referring to... & exactly who was being pushed around?? :smile:KennyV
 
Congratulations on your new Toro ZTR.

I bought a Ferris ZTR recently after a two week search. I looked at many traditional tractor mowers with my primary criteria being ruggedness and speed. During the search I concluded that I have never used my mower for anything other than mowing and that there was no need to buy anything other than a dedicated mower if it best met my needs.

From what I see, as they come down in price, ZTRs will become ever more popular. Everybody should do some research first and then buy whatever they can afford that best meets their needs.
 
Congratulations on your new Toro ZTR.

I bought a Ferris ZTR recently after a two week search. I looked at many traditional tractor mowers with my primary criteria being ruggedness and speed. During the search I concluded that I have never used my mower for anything other than mowing and that there was no need to buy anything other than a dedicated mower if it best met my needs.

From what I see, as they come down in price, ZTRs will become ever more popular. Everybody should do some research first and then buy whatever they can afford that best meets their needs.

Hey Thanks Andy. Caongrats as well on your Ferris purchase. I am loving my Toro.

Yeah, so many people say "don't buy a crappy residential model - buy a commercial model.

Well - I don't want to spend $7K !!! My yard is 1/2 acre of sodded lawn. I don't need a feck'in Bad Boy or Kubota !!

I love my Toro. It's a blast and does the job perfectly !!
 
Do NOT buy a Dixie Chopper Iron Eagle!!I it would rear up, dig holes in t he lawn, difficult to set blade height I have been a 25 year customer of the dealer and had bought lots of equipp. Dealer charged me a $ 500.00 " re-stock" fee for the 4 hours I put on this terrible zrt,

Dealer and Corp. could care less!!
Stay away from the Iron Eagle, it is crap. I paid more money and just bought a BobCat from a different dealer. It is a GREAT machine and Worth the Money.
 
Back
Top