twall
Lawn Addict
Once you have spent some time on a ZTR you will throw rocks at a tractor.
....or just make fun of them, right?
Especially if their name starts in an "M" and ends in a "Y".........:tongue:
Once you have spent some time on a ZTR you will throw rocks at a tractor.
No need to throw rocks at them they will fall apart on their own. :laughing:....or just make fun of them, right?![]()
Especially if their name starts in an "M" and ends in a "Y".........:tongue:
NOBODY better let me catch them throwing rocks at MY tractor !
and I don't believe it will be falling apart any time soon ! :biggrin:
Thanks twall,
If the ONLY thing I did with it was mow -- I might want a ZTR ??? maybe ???
The Ventrac will do so much more ! :biggrin: :thumbsup: I'm sure this machine will be around long after I'm gone ! :thumbsup:
Once you have spent some time on a ZTR you will throw rocks at a tractor.
Mowing is ALL that I intend to do with my Grasshopper.Thanks twall,
If the ONLY thing I did with it was mow -- I might want a ZTR ??? maybe ???
The Ventrac will do so much more ! :biggrin: :thumbsup: I'm sure this machine will be around long after I'm gone ! :thumbsup:
ZTR's always seem like a gimmicky toy to me. They are useless for anything other than mowing.....a single-use, single-season, neighbor-impressing TOY. For homeowner use, it's a little 'yuppie' for me.
But, if it floats your boat......have fun! :smile: