Here is a good one you guys to figure out.

DELTASCIENCES

Forum Newbie
Threads
33R877-0002-G1 2014.

Would not idle below 2500; unless, when it did it was backfiring through the carburetor so bad that I actually seen the flywheel to kick back. This had at time kill the engine. I have since repaired the problem and it now idles at 1750 without a problem.

Another shop sold this mower is this condition and even put on a Chinese clone carburetor trying to resolver the problem. He claimed he repaired the problem but it definitely was never fixed. This shop is an insult to us true mechanics and he actually ripoff the customer as I got to bill for my work even the customer had already paid out $800 for the used Craftsman 46" cut mower.
carburator problems are usually the result of pooooor gas management. using that 5 gal can that you have had foe 10 years. the bottom of can is full of crap. mechanic cleans carb customer puts more crap in from dirty can. you cant fix stupid

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
carburator problems are usually the result of pooooor gas management. using that 5 gal can that you have had foe 10 years. the bottom of can is full of crap. mechanic cleans carb customer puts more crap in from dirty can. you cant fix stupid
Well the carburetor problem was not caused by bad fuel as the fuel was purchased the same day using a clean can. It was a flawed carburetor that I had to modify to get to work correctly.

Btw way I definitely know not use a dirty can or old fuel. Forty plus years of experience here. So please don't assume things... So what that my fuel cans are 20 years old; as long they are clean and seal tight they are still good. Plus they are probably better made than the current fuel cans on the market in places like Tramlaw.