Export thread

HELP ME, PLEASE !!!

JDgreen

JDgreen

I just realized I am only ONE post from becoming a true MOWER ADDICT, a title I never thought I would achieve when I first joined LMF. I am not going to blame anyone except myself, and I want to thank everyone here for listening to my rants, and humoring me when I am am obviously wrong and make stupid comments, trying to be a smart-a-- . I also hope I didn't bore anybody showing off all my pictures (something akin to the old home movies that used to put people to sleep while viewing them).

I have learned a lot of things here, from a remarkably diverse group of members, from many places, who reveal huge amount of information to share with each other. It's killing me to type this, but I think I better climb down off my soap box, sit down, and shut up for now. Instead of making the final, fatal post here that will reveal my addiction to mowers and lawn care equipment, I am going to post this, and shut down my computers for a few days, in the hope I can resist the last step into addiction.

Thanks, all. WISH ME LUCK!!! :biggrin:

JDgreen

JDgreen

I just fell off the wagon, sorry...couldn't resist making a reply to the thread I started about engine oil....

jd335

jd335

congrads to you jd you have put alot of time in here thanks.

C

cubby

Congratulations:thumbsup:

Keep em coming I especially like the humorous ones:laughing:.....cubby

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Congratulations, JD -- you have achieved a status that few can hope for.:biggrin: I also have to give a shout out to whoever coined the phrase "Mower Addict" -- a good sense of humor is one of the attributes that helps one enjoy life.

K

KennyV

........ -- a good sense of humor is one of the attributes that helps one enjoy life.

That is absolutely true... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

JDgreen

That is absolutely true... :smile:KennyV

Does being a smart a-- like me qualify as a good sense of humor....?:laughing:

jd335

jd335

Does being a smart a-- like me qualify as a good sense of humor....?:laughing:
yes:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

yes:laughing:

Thats not what my wife calls it...:laughing:

jd335

jd335

oh yea they use only words that they understand but best thing is they don't really mean it.:laughing:

twall

twall

100 POSTS HERE!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!

JDgreen

JDgreen

Muhammad, I respectfully propose that if a LMF member uses a big, important word like "magnanimous" in a post, he gets credited for one additional post. If the member can spell the word correctly, two additional posts. And if he can define the word correctly too, he gets credited for three additional posts. Everybody got that? Fair or unfair?

twall

twall

Muhammad, I respectfully propose that if a LMF member uses a big, important word like "magnanimous" in a post, he gets credited for one additional post. If the member can spell the word correctly, two additional posts. And if he can define the word correctly too, he gets credited for three additional posts. Everybody got that? Fair or unfair?

LOL....LOL.......giggle....lol......I agree. Sounds fair to me.

JDgreen

JDgreen

Twall, congrats on reaching the 100 post mark so quickly. You are a great asset here at LMF.

twall

twall

Twall, congrats on reaching the 100 post mark so quickly. You are a great asset here at LMF.

Thanks, JD....

BTW, I dunno.......if someone is almost at the TWO THOUSAND POSTS mark...:eek:...do they really need any extra points? Maybe the next level should be:FORUM ADDICT. :biggrin:

I'm just kidding. Way to go, Kenny!:thumbsup:

K

KennyV

BTW, I dunno.......if someone is almost at the TWO THOUSAND POSTS mark...:eek:...do they really need any extra points?
I'm just kidding. Way to go, Kenny!:thumbsup:

OOPS... I got an extra one at my reply to tintdude on his 2010 rzt 42 Deck adjustment problem...
I tried to post and somehow got it twice, tried to edit it away but had to leave it with at least 10 characters...so I guess I got a free one...:ashamed:

As to the use of "magnanimous"... that is not a word that fits into conversation often... but considering Muhammad's position over all us, I thought it should fit pretty good...
Magnanimous = Very generous or forgiving, esp. toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself...
Those that missed the reference will no doubt be scouring the other posts to see what we are talking about... BUT I am not going to be the one to bring it back 'on top' again...:biggrin:

As to the best sense of humor ... twall, You have to be right up toward the top... :smile:KennyV

twall

twall

OOPS... I got an extra one at my reply to tintdude on his 2010 rzt 42 Deck adjustment problem...
I tried to post and somehow got it twice, tried to edit it away but had to leave it with at least 10 characters...so I guess I got a free one...:ashamed:

As to the use of "magnanimous"... that is not a word that fits into conversation often... but considering Muhammad's position over all us, I thought it should fit pretty good...
Magnanimous = Very generous or forgiving, esp. toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself...
Those that missed the reference will no doubt be scouring the other posts to see what we are talking about... BUT I am not going to be the one to bring it back 'on top' again...:biggrin:

As to the best sense of humor ... twall, You have to be right up toward the top... :smile:KennyV

Shucks, Kenny, thanks! :ashamed:

Gee, I was pretty close on that definition!

JDgreen

JDgreen

Shucks, Kenny, thanks! :ashamed:

Gee, I was pretty close on that definition!

WHAAAT? I'm the resident smart-a-- here, not twall. I demand a recount !!!!:biggrin:

twall

twall

See, He said 'right up toward'.....:biggrin: So you can be the resident, I'm an apprentice.

173abn

173abn

congrs. JD,as to your pm over on tbn I think you outa start it here and see where it goes. russ

JDgreen

JDgreen

congrs. JD,as to your pm over on tbn I think you outa start it here and see where it goes. russ

:laughing::laughing::thumbsup: I think enough has been said over there already...thanks.:laughing::laughing: