HELP ME, PLEASE !!!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just realized I am only ONE post from becoming a true MOWER ADDICT, a title I never thought I would achieve when I first joined LMF. I am not going to blame anyone except myself, and I want to thank everyone here for listening to my rants, and humoring me when I am am obviously wrong and make stupid comments, trying to be a smart-a-- . I also hope I didn't bore anybody showing off all my pictures (something akin to the old home movies that used to put people to sleep while viewing them).

I have learned a lot of things here, from a remarkably diverse group of members, from many places, who reveal huge amount of information to share with each other. It's killing me to type this, but I think I better climb down off my soap box, sit down, and shut up for now. Instead of making the final, fatal post here that will reveal my addiction to mowers and lawn care equipment, I am going to post this, and shut down my computers for a few days, in the hope I can resist the last step into addiction.

Thanks, all. WISH ME LUCK!!! :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just fell off the wagon, sorry...couldn't resist making a reply to the thread I started about engine oil....

jd335

Threads
congrads to you jd you have put alot of time in here thanks.

cubby

Threads
Congratulations:thumbsup:

Keep em coming I especially like the humorous ones:laughing:.....cubby

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Congratulations, JD -- you have achieved a status that few can hope for.:biggrin: I also have to give a shout out to whoever coined the phrase "Mower Addict" -- a good sense of humor is one of the attributes that helps one enjoy life.

jd335

Threads
oh yea they use only words that they understand but best thing is they don't really mean it.:laughing: