HELP... Log Splitter Issues B&S engine

Yes, I have the same splitter.
He needs to drop the bowl nut off and clean the nut/jet first, see if that helps. Mine is very bad for getting water in the fuel/carb. He might have to remove the carb and go through it thoroughly.
 
Here is mine. I keep a plastic tote over it to keep the moisture out. Also here is the location of the model number.
 

Attachments

  • spl 001.jpg
    spl 001.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 5
  • spl 002.jpg
    spl 002.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 6
  • spl 003.jpg
    spl 003.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 5
  • spl 004.jpg
    spl 004.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 6
BINGO!!!!! Boudreaux and ILEngine were right. Cleaned out controls and cleaned nut from bottom of carb ( not very dirty but I think it had some water). put it all back together and it fired right up. THANKS guys. Now to teach my Redneck neighbor about proper maintenance.

THANKS AGAIN
 
Back
Top