primerbulb120 Lawn Addict Jun 10, 2016 #11 Carscw said: Always has. No matter what trimmer I use. Click to expand... That's no good! Have you ever tried an older Weed Eater FeatherLite? They are a lot easier on your back than most trimmers.
Carscw said: Always has. No matter what trimmer I use. Click to expand... That's no good! Have you ever tried an older Weed Eater FeatherLite? They are a lot easier on your back than most trimmers.
5 577jersey Well-Known Member Jun 11, 2016 #13 I love trimming,I just run around the property fast and Im done..edge and trim using the same machine. I can even cut large areas with my trimmer if my push mower ever breaks down...just sweep side to side,working the stomach muscles.
I love trimming,I just run around the property fast and Im done..edge and trim using the same machine. I can even cut large areas with my trimmer if my push mower ever breaks down...just sweep side to side,working the stomach muscles.