Gas treatment to clean the carburetor ?

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
According to its SDS, it looks like the miracle ingredients in Seafoam are 'Petroleum distillates' (kerosene) and isopropanol (isopropyl alcohol).

1621125612394.png

enigma-2

Threads
Per the current MSDS, Seafoam is approximately 50% Pale Oil, 30% Naphtha, and 20% Isopropyl Alcohol.

tibadoe

Threads
At the end of the Fall season I use seafoam @ 1oz per gallon and early Spring @ .5oz per gallon. Even with using e10 in the past for years I never had an carb issue since. My Toro was in storage for a year + and when I got it out it was running like crap. Threw in some seafoam and rode around for about 10 minutes then parked for a few days. Next time I fired it up it ran like a champ - even to this day still running smooth. Some hate it but it works for me.

Tyy

Threads
50 % lubricity , 30 % solvency. & 20 % gas line dry gas freeze protection ! lol.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sea Foam is good stuff to remove water from the system. If I get one in with water in the system just clean the water out of the tank. Take the fuel line off put in a new fuel filter and fill it with seam foam deep creep never have to clean the carb of or drain the bowl.