GAs powered rc helicopter

mumptia

Threads
Buddy of mine is looking for some help hooking up the gas lines on his new project.

Instructions come with no pic or words explaining hoe to hook up fuel lines.

Basically its a small fuel tank that has two barbs coming out of the side, a vent barb on top, a feed barb on the bottom and a nother return line on the side.

Vague, I know.

Its a Zenoah G260PUH

Anyone fly one of these rigs?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Buddy of mine is looking for some help hooking up the gas lines on his new project.

Instructions come with no pic or words explaining hoe to hook up fuel lines.

Basically its a small fuel tank that has two barbs coming out of the side, a vent barb on top, a feed barb on the bottom and a nother return line on the side.

Vague, I know.

Its a Zenoah G260PUH

Anyone fly one of these rigs?

I fly electrics - mainly Syma and Double Horse.

Post some pics of what you're talking about, and I can help ya out.

HOLY CRUD! THAT IS ALMOST A FIVE FOOT LONG HELI - it that right? it says 1310mm - and it looks like a regular weedeater engine! Is it nitro, or regular 2 stroke?

Well posted, here in The Front Porch.....:thumbsup:

CajunCub

Threads
Can you put a handle on it, Turn that SOB upside down, Shine it up real good....and cut that "Candy Grass" with it? :laughing:(quote from the ROCK)

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can you put a handle on it, Turn that SOB upside down, Shine it up real good....and cut that "Candy Grass" with it? :laughing:(quote from the ROCK)

Leave it to you.....:rolleyes:

mumptia

Threads
Thanks for the offers fellas but we got it.

Never guess how either.

Local Stihl deal uses the same carb on their weed wackers. Found the fuel line routing and a bit more info about the carb.

26cc engine on this hummer. It'll trim scrub brush when he learns to fly it upside down.:tongue: