frequent log in

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
About 25%-30% of attempts to log in are denied. I am ratcheted back and forth between the short and full format log-in. When this happens I cannot log in and must close the site and come back. As noted the sw on this site is not nearly as friendly as other sites. "Reset" does not help. Only the advanced knowledge and friendliness of the responders compemsates. :laughing:

Mike88se

Threads
I've possibly lost count since 6:00 am, but I believe this last time, a few minutes ago, was the third time to log in the 9 hour period.

Maybe I'm still on probation.

Every time I come to the site I have to login and I've checked the Remember Me box several times to no avail.

One other thing that really gets me about it is the login is the small one in the upper right corner and as soon as I start typing in my username, it switches to the big login for new users and current members and I have to start all over again..
What browser are you using assuming youre using a pc or laptop?

edit:
I use a lappy and Mozilla web browser. I have history as do not save but form check ed as remember. Also remember passwords is checked and I also have a third party add-on for password management.
I went through a period where I had to log in manually but I stay logged in now unless I choose log out in the website software.

Last edited:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I use Mozilla but it always seems to be a problem on our end and we need to do YADA YADA YADA

I'm tired of trying to keep up with all the changes and there doesn't seem to be any assistance from the administration, so I've come to the conclusion the best way to remedy my problem of frequent log in is to avoid the site and only log in weekly rather than 6 times per day.

Mike88se

Threads
I use Mozilla but it always seems to be a problem on our end and we need to do YADA YADA YADA

I'm tired of trying to keep up with all the changes and there doesn't seem to be any assistance from the administration, so I've come to the conclusion the best way to remedy my problem of frequent log in is to avoid the site and only log in weekly rather than 6 times per day.

That is one way to fix it ;) I have to tweak Firefox once in a while too, usually after an update. Its been good thru the last two updates tho.
options.jpg