frequent log in

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Are your log in times frequent? Checking the box " remember me " is of no value on my end. It's beginning to get on my nerves.

dewguy1999

Threads
Are you or do you use a utility that deletes your browser cookies? Do you use "Private" or "Incognito" mode on your browser to visit the LawnWorld forums? Both will defeat the "remember me" feature of this site.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
This site has some goofy sw. I have mentioned it several times.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Are you or do you use a utility that deletes your browser cookies? Do you use "Private" or "Incognito" mode on your browser to visit the LawnWorld forums? Both will defeat the "remember me" feature of this site.

Neither

dewguy1999

Threads
That's weird, I wonder why it works for some but not others. I logged in here when I set up my account a few months ago, checking "remember me" and I haven't had to do it since.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have been here for 3 years I think.
I have no clue what my password is.
Never have had to log back in sense the first time.
On my browser or on the phone app.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've possibly lost count since 6:00 am, but I believe this last time, a few minutes ago, was the third time to log in the 9 hour period.

Maybe I'm still on probation.

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's a lot of logging in.. Something not right, IDK ? I always log out of any sites I visit.. So I do have to log in when I return..

Ibrahim

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
You should try deleting all cookies from lawnmowerforum.com and then logging in with the remember me box checked.

grumpygrizzly

Threads
Every time I come to the site I have to login and I've checked the Remember Me box several times to no avail.

One other thing that really gets me about it is the login is the small one in the upper right corner and as soon as I start typing in my username, it switches to the big login for new users and current members and I have to start all over again..