Exmark Radius E - Facebook Marketplace

lratliff

Forum Newbie
Threads
I saw this Exmark Radius E series pop up in my town. It's a 60 inch with the jack kit and he added roll bar lights.

I posted in the buying advice forum about the price (he paid 6500 and is wanting 5,000).

My question to this group would be "Is this a good mower?"
I have 7 acres of easy land to mow. This past year I used a 42 inch john deere zero turn and it normally took me several hours to complete. I know I need to step up to a 60 inch and an exmark. Any issues with this mower? Is serviced regularly how many hours can I get out of this mower?

Attachments

• exmark1.jpg
    exmark1.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 8
  • exmark2.jpg
    exmark2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 7
  • exmark3.jpg
    exmark3.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 8

Born2Mow

Threads
I own a 44" E-Series with the 708 engine and it's been really fabulous for my extended residential use.
• The jack alone is $138 !!
• Be aware that prices were $1000 lower last fall during a factory incentive sale that may still be going on.
• I wrote a review of my Exmark on this forum within the last month. CLICK HERE
• About the only thing I didn't like was the lack of storage space. If I need my cell phone, then I need to wear a shirt with a pocket.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

lratliff

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you. We went back and forth and he dug his heels in at $4800. I told him I was going to think about it. He called me the next day and lowered for $4750. It's just not screaming "Great deal" to me.