Everide Warrior 60" wont start. Lost.

AVB

Threads
Are you that gullible?;) Just kidding. I had several customers to try to pull the wool over my eyes too over the years. I even had one that to identical mowers to try both fixed for price of one but he forget a couple important things. It was the serial number that I record on every repair that got him caught.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I once had a customer from the local Walmart try to claim that the oil leaked out of his new mower therefore leading to a broken rod. The problem was there was no evidence on the mower that the oil had leaked out. When I called him on it, he claimed that he washed all the oil off before delivery to me.

Chughes2009

Threads
Well I can tell you this. I assured the gaps were right between the flywheel and coils, stuck a bolt in the lead, cranked it over, and it didn't go so well. At 1/4" it wouldn't arc at all, it had to be more like 1/8" or closer to arc. This was with the kill wire pulled off.

I've got 2 new coils on the way. I have not checked compression yet. Need to stop by the parts store and rent a tester still.

If the spark doesn't improve with the new coils what would be next?

Chughes2009

Threads
Got 65psi on cylinder 1 and about 70psi on the other