Electric Snow Thrower?

monica123

Threads
Are these any good? Do they work ok? How much snow can they throw? I am curious as I was given one and want to know if its worth using or not.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
They are kind of handy for 'small' paths...

Think of it as a power broom and you will not be disappointed... :smile:KennyV

indypower

Threads
Yes, they do work...somewhat. They work best on dry snow. Heavy wet snow, they are almost useless. And they are only good for paths that are only as long as your extension cord is. They are good for only about 6" snow max.

monica123

Threads
Ok, right on. It was free but I didn't want to bother if it wasn't worth my time. I may just keep it for my walk ways, hubby can shovel and I will use that.

monica123

Threads
I generally like anything that is free as long as it is useful. I do not want useless crap purely because it is free. Useful I am good with.

monica123

Threads
Don't we all. I wish the postal service had a spam filter, lol. Half the crap I get is just that crap, useless for anything but fire starter.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't we all. I wish the postal service had a spam filter, lol. Half the crap I get is just that crap, useless for anything but fire starter.

If you want to reduce the amount of junk mail you get, try to reduce the number of credit cards and charge accounts you have. I have one card and no charge accounts...almost never get any junk mail but my wife, on the other hand, gets a dozen times what I do...guess how many credit cards she has.

What baffles me is, they refuse to let the Postal Service raise their stamp rates, so why doesn't the PS raise the rates for junk mail instead? Seems like a win-win to me.

monica123

Threads
We do not have many credit cards or charge accounts but I think the post office has sold addresses for some extra money without telling us, it gets frusterating