E-mail Notification

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No, and I just checked my profile and the email address is correct.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
No, and I just checked my profile and the email address is correct.

This is just a suggestion but if you have another Email Address you can use you may want to try changing it over. If not you may want to create another, maybe a G mail account and address and try it.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ric, I can fix most engines, but what you suggest would drive me nuts. I understand what you want me to do, but this old fart has enough problems using this technology. I don't want to sound like Fish, but I have to laugh at that suggestion in my case. Are you trying to drive me off this forum, I'm only kidding, but if it ain't bookmarked I would loose or forget it. Thank you for trying to help.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ric, I can fix most engines, but what you suggest would drive me nuts. I understand what you want me to do, but this old fart has enough problems using this technology. I don't want to sound like Fish, but I have to laugh at that suggestion in my case. Are you trying to drive me off this forum, I'm only kidding, but if it ain't bookmarked I would loose or forget it. Thank you for trying to help.

Don't feel bad I do not even know my password.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

What I'm suggesting is that you just try a different email address here. I'm thinking that the host you are using maybe the problem and changing your email with them may help. I use three different Address on AOL, a couple on Google and a couple on Yahoo and I find my Yahoo email works the best for me, my Aol is slower than molasses in January and I don't get half what I should.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ric, I understand what you are suggesting, but doubt it will help. I am not the only one on this forum with the problem. Why should I change when the problem is on the other end. Someone must be looking into the problem, as I see other members have started receiving them who don't want them. A year ago they solved the problem for a short period of time, hopefully they can do it again. Don't have the problem on other sites I subscribe to.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I'm back, still no emails. Muhammad, in November you said you would look into it soon. What's happening? Is it because I'm not scared to speak my piece? If that's it, I'll try to play nice, but it sure seems you don't care.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm back, still no emails. Muhammad, in November you said you would look into it soon. What's happening? Is it because I'm not scared to speak my piece? If that's it, I'll try to play nice, but it sure seems you don't care.

I think the problem is to localized, your the only one (at least that Cates or speaks up) that's having this problem. It has to be a setting either in your forum settings or your email settings.

X-man

Threads
I think the problem is to localized, your the only one (at least that Cates or speaks up) that's having this problem. It has to be a setting either in your forum settings or your email settings.

I agree. I've been getting emails again, no issues.