E-mail Notification

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
App is not the problem, as I have the same settings on my main computer. Maybe I'll get a reply from the Admins today.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I thought I was the only one NOT getting any replies. And my settings (I believe) are correct..

Well, I did get 2 notices, 1 when I joined.. Then nothing till someone replied on the Best Mower for under $8500. And I only got 1 reply from that..

Go MY Home in the navigation bar and click. then go to My Subscriptions and see what you have under that. That should be what your going to receive mail for . Make sure you have everything under General settings marked.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Go MY Home in the navigation bar and click. then go to My Subscriptions and see what you have under that. That should be what your going to receive mail for . Make sure you have everything under General settings marked.

Yes, checked as you suggested, every thread I posted in is listed.

And my settings are correct, still no email. But I have given up on that. I just click new posts since last visit.

Rivets- Sorry man, not trying to sidetrack your thread.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not a problem, I'd like to know how many members have this problem? Don't know if the Admin is looking into it, but I'll keep trying to get them to solve it.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Is there an administrator out there who will at least reply to to this thread. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I can fix just about any engine and I would hope that you would at least let me know you're looking into this problem. Your silence has me wondering whether you care about your members. Rivets

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I've moved this thread to the site discussion forum. I will look into the issue soon. Thanks.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thank you, I'll be watching and waiting.

X-man

Threads
I've been having the same issue... Getting tired myself of missing replies because I myself don't have the time to scroll through the forums. Without the emails, I actually tend to forget about them.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still nothing here either. This is the only forum I have this issue.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Muhammad, it's been two weeks and I'm still not receiving notifications. Have you found out anything? We're waiting for a resolution.