Driveway Markers

The thing with wood is that the ground is frozen. You can't pound them into the ground without breaking them.
 
Very true. You are just going to have to break out the check book. Haha!!
 
I use the orange reflective fiberglass markers also, I bought ten or so from Menards but like you said they are somewhat costly. At this point the ground is too frozen to install them without drilling but if you wait until spring Menards, Lowes and Home Depot usually run sales on the winter seasonal items that is when I bought the rest of mine at 1/2 price.
 
I use the orange reflective fiberglass markers also, I bought ten or so from Menards but like you said they are somewhat costly. At this point the ground is too frozen to install them without drilling but if you wait until spring Menards, Lowes and Home Depot usually run sales on the winter seasonal items that is when I bought the rest of mine at 1/2 price.

Oh, yeah, that's true. I can probably make do this year without them and buy them in the spring.
Thanks! :smile:
 
I don't put those in any of my customers yards. Its nice to have a couple so you don't dig up the lawn but One year one of my customers put way too many so it made it hard to plow because there was no where to put the snow in the yard without hitting them. But i like having a couple on each side so I know where the driveway ends. The other night when I was plowing I saw what looked like a reflector in the snow bank. I walked over and there was 3 or 4 driveway markers. I have no idea where they came from because they weren't put up along the driveway. But if I am unsure where the driveway ends to just grab a shovel and find the end of the driveway.
 
Back
Top