Dixie Chopper won't start

mcbmd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Okay guys, thanks for all the input. It is running now. I don't know what it is called, or why it should effect the start up, but there are two levers under the mower that you pull out or push in. I think it has something to do with the hyd. wheel motors. Anyway one of the levers where it attaches to the mower lost it's cotter pin and had come off. Got a new cotter pin and fixed it and has been working just fine. Thanks again everyone.
Hey there, I seem to have the exact same problem. Got stuck in some mud where my AC condenser drips off the side of the house. Wasn't really at an angle and was able to push it out, but same thing. Will not do anything when I turn the key. Battery is good, I even swapped it out with an extra battery I had. Connections are good. I even unhooked all of the safety sensors (handles, brake, seat, PTO) and jumped over all of them with a piece of wire. Still nothing. Anyway you could send me a pic of these two levers that you speak of? Trying to avoid taking it in b/c my mower shop is backed up 6 weeks and I still need to mow.