Deal for today

Mike88se

Threads
Omg! Booooooing!

Hell I thought you'd be excited. They are the real deal :thumbsup:
I'm not even thinking about restoring them but I will paint those crappy old handles. The paint is still good on the decks... a little polishing compound and some wax and they'll look like new.
Kinda wish I could have got the other two just for the engines and other parts.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
No one around Here gets rid of those 2 cycle engines :( its my favorite engine

Mike88se

Threads
No one around Here gets rid of those 2 cycle engines :( its my favorite engine

I saw a rebuilt block on Dallas CL... guy wanted almost 300 for it. Sriously? I built an engine w/ forged pistons/rods and ported & polished heads and exhaust manifolds (turbocharged... gotta have that flow:biggrin:) onece. Maybe I'll see what I can do with one of these ;)
The only thing about these is the parts are pricey. 5 bucks for a carb gasket :O
And the drive cable looks like the exmark drive cable so I know thats gonna be $45 right there. I haven't even checked the blades on them. The belts work but I wouldn't want to take a chance on them. Still I won't be spending much more than I spent on the crappy lawnboy.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Deal for today 25 gallons of gas.

Guy at the pump put 25 gallons of gas in his diesel. The rear tank only that was empty. He asked if I had a way to get it out and I could have the gas.
Lucky me had a hose.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Deal for today 25 gallons of gas.

Guy at the pump put 25 gallons of gas in his diesel. The rear tank only that was empty. He asked if I had a way to get it out and I could have the gas.
Lucky me had a hose.
There you go again.....good luck follows you around like a lost puppy(that deal was like finding a $100 bill laying on the ground:0)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
There you go again.....good luck follows you around like a lost puppy(that deal was like finding a $100 bill laying on the ground:0)

It worked out good as I had stopped there to fill up.

Don't think his tank was completely empty.
I filled my truck and mowers and my mix can. My wife can smell diesel as she trims.
But everything is running good.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
And my day just keeps getting better.

A wife selling things for bail money to get her husband out.

$2200 for both.

image-4103078821.jpg

Attachments

• image-3682549145.jpg
    image-3682549145.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 26

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
And my day just keeps getting better.

A wife selling things for bail money to get her husband out.

$2200 for both.

View attachment 22535

WOW...the ZTR looks kinda rough, but the motorcycle is SWEET!!!! I'm no expert, but it looks like it is worth more than that by itself. What kind(year/make/model) is it?? Sure hope her husband isn't a Hell's Angel and wants to know where his bike is when he gets outa jail:0)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
WOW...the ZTR looks kinda rough, but the motorcycle is SWEET!!!! I'm no expert, but it looks like it is worth more than that by itself. What kind(year/make/model) is it?? Sure hope her husband isn't a Hell's Angel and wants to know where his bike is when he gets outa jail:0)

2008 kawi 500. Will be a good starter bike for my 16 year old.

The mower is a YAZOO and does need a little work. I been looking for a mower I can put a VW bug engine on.