Darn customers

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
A guy delivers an older pressure washer a few days ago. Says he wants me to check it out and make ready. Today, I go to hook up the waterhose to it, and it's got a male connection on both sides. Like what the heck happened to the female connection. I call him and asks if he has the female connection. And of course he has no clue as to what I'm talking about. I'm like "the place where you screw the water hose into has to have a female connection."
He starts giving this stuff about genders.. And I'm trying to tell him that a water hose has a male and female end. So do pressure washers.
So I send him a picture of the male end, and texts back, "That's where you screw the water hose into."

I'm thinking about tacking on an extra $25 frustration fee.

1693800272300.png

TonyPrin

Threads
PT, be thankful not everyone is as knowledgeable as you. Personally, I'm more frustrated by those who think they know more, rather than less.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now come on PT you darn well there are hoses two female ends. Your washing machine is one of them that uses them. But you not most garden hoses are has a male and female ends. This why I require my pressure washer customers to bring in the wand and hose. but not the water inlet side. Maybe that has to a requirement now.

Probably what happen here the female 3/4 hose connector adapter got screwed off.

Now however with all the mixed sex stuff going around who knows what was installed. It got to be a He, SHe or an IT (Quickly say all three at once with the "or" you up with a dirty two word phrase).

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well I got a barred customer from 8 yrs to come by. He flat out lied to me about he not the one that stuck me with a repair bill. Well Sunday I rode by his place just to verify he was the right one. And of the F510 is sitting on his front lawn and his with vehicle sitting by it.

So he just made things worst for himself as if he brings in the mower I will just add the previous bill to the current one and refuse to let out without paying cash this time. Or just tell him to go somewhere else.

I can't stand liars and con artists.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now come on PT you darn well there are hoses two female ends. Your washing machine is one of them that uses them. But you not most garden hoses are has a male and female ends. This why I require my pressure washer customers to bring in the wand and hose. but not the water inlet side. Maybe that has to a requirement now.

Probably what happen here the female 3/4 hose connector adapter got screwed off.

Now however with all the mixed sex stuff going around who knows what was installed. It got to be a He, SHe or an IT (Quickly say all three at once with the "or" you up with a dirty two word phrase).
I kept a couple of the double ended female connectors off of old washers just for that reason.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
There you go using your head again...:giggle:

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
When he stole it out of the guys pickup truck he didn't check the hose fittings. He wants you to fix it up so he can sell it for a better price for it.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the reminder. I just found two washing machine hoses. They're smaller than a water hose. But should provide enough water to keep the pump from overheating.