Craigslist

Mudface777

Threads
Hey guys. I am on craigslist for at least 3 hours a day, trying to make deals. I find lots of people selling and even getting rid of lawn mowers. I get them and fix them up then sell them or even keep a couple for my self. I just wanted to let you guys know that you should check it out. It has worked for me for years. Just a tip!

Vervepipes

Threads
Same idea here but Up in Canada Craigslist isn't very popular. We use Kijiji a lot more.

Mikel1

Threads
I see some deals on there but there usually gone when I call. However some people on there think highly of their items.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I use craigslist all day for buying and selling equipment. Also for business advertising

Mudface777

Threads
I save different amounts depending on what the item is. For example if I get a lawn mower for free then I make 100 percent profit. Foe example I got a 6.75 horse Briggs and stratton self propelled lawn mower with a bag for 20 bucks. I had to put in about 20 more fr or parts. So I was 40 in the whole. This morning I just sold it for 60 dollars. So now I made 20 dollar profit. But remember I had it for like 2 months before I sold it. So at his point its like free money.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
As a business I save a fortune.

Mudface777

Threads
Oh yea I cut grass for a living to and equipment for my business I also save a fortune. But for a few extra bucks just for buying and selling, I make a few extra buck a week.

msaeger

Threads
I have got a couple mowers for my own use from craigslist I am not a pro. I thought they both were really good deals it takes some time though. You will see stuff many times still listed that is gone or people never get back to you or even when they do it's hard to find a time to meet.

If you want ones to fix and resell watch for the days towns have where you can put out anything on the curb to get picked up by the garbage service. There are always push mowers out for those and you can take them for free.

Mudface777

Threads
I do that to. I live in an area were we have a pick up every Thursday for stuff like that. I go around and pick stuff up. I even sometime take furniture and sand it and stain it. Then I resell it.