Craftsman Model# 917.388571

Threads
Correct Scrubcadet10 on the supersede. I just didn't input the ePart SKU through my system here. Just not a part I have ever needed the OEM version here in my shop as I rarely see a walk behind any more but I do stock the Stens version. NOTE "B1" is an in-house prefix as I have nearly 800,000 SKU numbers on my system.
View attachment 52822
View attachment 52823
Star Tech, did u just laugh because I still have a walk behind. Lol
I only ever had 2 problems with it. I had to change out the flywheel key, and when I was putting everything back together the coil started messing up...

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not at all. Walk behinds still have a place yet. The mower I laughed at was one at Walmart. It was a tiny rider that if I sat on it, it probably would have vanished under my 250 lb body.

It's just the market seems to have made them so cheap that repair shops labor + parts just makes too costly to repair when compared to replacement. Same thing has happen to string trimmers too.

Heck when I was a teenager I was cutting a full two acres weekly with a 20" push mower. When I finally got a job I brought a rider. You know what I wrecked the first month I had it. I ran straight into to a tree while ducking limbs.

Just remember to torque the flywheel nut to 55 lb/ft (74.5 Nm).

Threads
Correct Scrubcadet10 on the supersede. I just didn't input the ePart SKU through my system here. Just not a part I have ever needed the OEM version here in my shop as I rarely see a walk behind any more but I do stock the Stens version. NOTE "B1" is an in-house prefix as I have nearly 800,000 SKU numbers on my system.
View attachment 52822
View attachment 52823
Scrubcadet10 and Star Tech, Thank you. It came in and I put it on, and it works perfect.
I'm going to go ahead and do a Carburetor Overhaul Kit on it also.
You wouldn't happen to have the Part# on that also??

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Briggs & Stratton 498261 superseded to 498260