V vicki1951 Forum Newbie May 3, 2012 #1 does any one know who made this? I need to find out so I can fix the transmission.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty May 3, 2012 #2 If you need help, we need more info than a name. Post all tractor and engine numbers you can find. Also tell us where you found them. If you can add pics.
If you need help, we need more info than a name. Post all tractor and engine numbers you can find. Also tell us where you found them. If you can add pics.
K KennyV Lawn Pro May 3, 2012 #3 It was made for Agway by MTD, using a Briggs & Stratton engine and likely an MTD trans... :smile:KennyV
It was made for Agway by MTD, using a Briggs & Stratton engine and likely an MTD trans... :smile:KennyV
R Rivets Lawn Royalty May 3, 2012 #4 Does your tractor have a three speed transaxle. If yes it is made by peerless for Tecumseh. There will be a number on the case.
Does your tractor have a three speed transaxle. If yes it is made by peerless for Tecumseh. There will be a number on the case.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty May 3, 2012 #5 Sorry, I thought it was similar to a Bonaza tractor for which I have a parts breakdown.