Bunch of oil from the PCV into carb

yea, sometimes I wish that home depot or lowes had a parts department for small engines.....at least they have better hours of accessibility than the mower shops around here in jersey.......they never seem to be open when you need them too
 
Found a good used head gasket and put it on. And that seemed to have solved the problem. All that's left now is the carb rebuild.
 
C Purvis I did that one time posting on another forum. I jumped in and said something about a valve cover not being on 6.75 HP engine. One guy said I was out of date on my engines and sent a link to the mower. A intek with OHV.

I crawled and ate crow. Well the guy never posted a number or NADA Just Briggs and the HP. He did mention a valve cover so everyone, Besides me thought is was a OHV.

Well in a later post he mentioned the spark plug came off with the valve cover. Lo and behold it was a L Head engine like I thought. My prognosis was spot on.

So yep I did the same thing, but It had a ironic twist to it..
 
Back
Top