Briggs & Stratton 19.5 hp engine

VTX1300

Threads
The fuel pump normal location is on the blower housing next to the air filter cover on what would the left rear of the cover if you were sitting on the rider seat with a vacuum line connected to the dipstick tube for the pulse line. It is held on with two christmas tree fasteners on the newer models.

https://www.smallenginewarehouse.com/33S877-0019 Second image on this page shows the typical fuel pump location
Ok so what is missing in my original picture on the plastic rectangular plate that the vacuum line would attach to?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok so what is missing in my original picture on the plastic rectangular plate that the vacuum line would attach to?
Usually that area is blank with nothing mounted. But in some cases that is the mounting location for the 9 amp regulator/rectifier.

VTX1300

Threads
Usually that area is blank with nothing mounted. But in some cases that is the mounting location for the 9 amp regulator/rectifier.
Ok so where would the vacuum line for the fuel pump connect on the dipstick tube, I don’t see a tip coming off the tube for it to connect to, unfortunately several pieces have been removed from mower engine area before I got it and all the manuals I’ve been looking at don’t really show anything specifically for my engine model that’s why I’m having to ask, just not trying to be annoying.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
It could be the case that the engine you have may of been set up with a gravity flow carb and not a fuel pump style carb, therefore no fuel pump and no nipple on the dipstick tube to connect the vacuum tube to.