Briggs 17.5 opposed twin will not restart when hot 42A707

troy-built

Threads
  • / Briggs 17.5 opposed twin will not restart when hot 42A707
Yep.
When the adds were static they loaded quickly
Now they are dynamic so they take a long time to load and the tiny routines to make the adds move & chage theem hy-jacks the processor continually.
every time the add changes on the page the server interrogates ( snoops ) your cashe & history in order to place the add you are most likely to read.'All of this take time & uses up download allocations .
Good logic behind it and probably works well on a brand new state of art computer with 10Gb+ of rams , SSD hard drives and multiple multi core processors runningat astronomical speeds that the computer wankers play with .
Some of the scripts that were really bogging my computer down were trying to access Microsoft Tool Box routines , which not being a Windoze box it could no find so it went into an endless loop till I eventually terminated the script at which time the browser generally crashed .
Well there you go just as I thought. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

troy-built

Threads
Well there you go just as I thought. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
It's sure a pain in the ass. I couldn't even edit this post. Oh well thanks all.

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh by the way why is it so hard to get to this web site. It takes me no less than 5 tries everytime sometimes more to get on here. I don't have a problem anywhere else.
No issues at home or work. Check your gateway for congestion or reboot. Run an ad blocker for sure. I prefer Firefox as I despise goo'gal.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
LOL There is none. Remember I said I pulled the motor to replace the pan gasket. It's clean as a whistle.

Man was I wrong, You have a good eye. I totally missed that dirt until you mentioned it and then I seen it in the pic. That's why I like taking pics when I'm working on something because I couldn't see down in there because it was dark and I took the pic with the flash on. The dirt was only in that one spot and I'd be willing to bet that little bit of stopped up fins was making that head get hot under the coil.

This is exactly why I like people chiming in on a forum.

Many thanks
Another set of eyes is worth a bunch at times. We are all getting older and crap, where are my reading glasses again??? LOL

troy-built

Threads
No issues at home or work. Check your gateway for congestion or reboot. Run an ad blocker for sure. I prefer Firefox as I despise goo'gal.
Yea I also use firefox... And glasses too... LOL

troy-built

Threads
Try using the DuckDuckGo search engine
That's my first choice then I try others. For some reason it's not as hard today to get on here as it was several days ago.
I'm using duck go right now.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's not a search engine like goo'gal or duck and cover. More like everyone without ad blockers getting bombarded with ads waiting on all the ads to load from all those different servers on the interscreen.

troy-built

Threads
It's not a search engine like goo'gal or duck and cover. More like everyone without ad blockers getting bombarded with ads waiting on all the ads to load from all those different servers on the interscreen.
You know it's funny since I said something about this site being slow it's no problem getting on here anymore. LOL I should have said something sooner. LOL

troy-built

Threads
I have a question. Where would be a good place to go to ask about a Toro horse tiller? I have a 8 hp and I don't have a manual. Many thanks