Blade-balance oddity

*CPB*

Threads
They make inserts for blade holes that aren't round

rhkraft

Threads
If your mower blade is magnetized, it could depend on close you are from the north or south poles where magnetic dip may be sensed. Or if the blade is quickly accelerated or decelerated along a latitudinal or longitudinal plane turning error may occur as in a compass.

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
So when will they come out with carbon fiber blade with diamond cutting edges that never need replacing?

Seems like they could tell Brutha AI to whip these out for a reasonable price, and balanced of course! thumbsup2.gif

Gord Baker

Threads
If your mower blade is magnetized, it could depend on close you are from the north or south poles where magnetic dip may be sensed. Or if the blade is quickly accelerated or decelerated along a latitudinal or longitudinal plane turning error may occur as in a compass.
Ya and the sky is falling.

davis2

Threads
Do they need to be absolutely perfect? The first time you hit a rock or other object is likely to throw it out anyway. I'd say get it good and close so there isn't vibration. But it really isn't absolutely critical to be perfect... Now I understand some of you are being sarcastic ( please continue) but we aren't talking about intricate stuff... Carry on, just my $.02

*CPB*

Threads
If you hit something why would you keep using the blade without either fixing or replacing it?

davis2

Threads
I'm not talking boulder... Small stone, maybe something else... You may never know... Who mows without something finding the blades that isn't grass?