BEST LOOKING ENGINE!

reddragon-sadly its not mine but you can see it here;

betsy-tom (betsy-tom)'s Photos | SmugMug

scroll all the way down to the Cub Cadet pics-then go to page 4

I had forgotten how different the horizontal engines look compared to verticals-if this Kohler is half as good as it looks this guy has a winner.

It doesn't have a remote canister style air filter, but I'll take this big ole round car type, with the postive wing nut anyday-plus a pre filter to boot....



Do any other mowers use Kohler horizontals, Grass Hopper??
 
You need lots and lots of chrome don't be bashful $$ just send all the external parts to the chrome shop. :smile: It would sure look neat.
 
The Command is just a 'clean' looking engine as mentioned-maybe I like horizontals rather than verticals ? but I do know I like ANY engine that does not have Briggs and Stratton on it, non Chinese of course.

The new Honda that Hustler is using, 630 ? is slick, but just not enough air filter for me.
 
Back
Top