BEST LOOKING ENGINE!

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
i was thinking......whats the best looking mower engine?......ive always been the kind of guy who loved great looking engine compartments at car shows....even if the car sucked....my 17hp briggs is in the top 5 in my opinion [notice how ditched the acronym ].....ive always been a fan of the briggs opposed twin and cant understand why they went to the v-twin thing other than space saving.....which is ridiculous on a mower!......they should have converted they're boxer twins to OHV!....but anyways...i invite opinions and pictures :thumbsup:.....i put my 2002 briggs 17hp single as an example....its clean/compact and simple

Attachments

• IMG_0909[1].jpg
    IMG_0909[1].jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0910[1].jpg
    IMG_0910[1].jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0911[1].jpg
    IMG_0911[1].jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 36

benski

Threads
I like the simplicity of the old (4o+yr.) Kohlers on things like the IH Cub Cadets. Old school, and easy on my eye, especially with decals, etc. in good shape.:cool::biggrin:

LandN

Threads
nice looking engine.but if you want to get a little edge on the others,then have both clamps on the fuel filter the same color/material, the same with the fuel tank bolts/washers.make them the same.put color coded wire looms on all wires including the ones under the hood,and re-route them to a straighter/cleaner form.clean and dress the oil filler cap/tube.clean the frame or paint, then add mild stripping(red) to the black frame.thats just a few points of interest for fun. nice job, wish mine looked that clean.

benski

Threads
Is there such a thing as a mower Concours d'Elegance?:biggrin: Pebble Beach, or Amelia Island, look out!:thumbsup::wink:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
it tough on alot of MTD's because they use side panels that cover it all up...

Black Bart

Threads
I like the engine in my Vette better. :biggrin:

Show Pictures 001.jpg

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
thats cheating!....i guess you can put it on a lawnmower! :laughing:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
what size and hp?...lets see a picture of it.:smile: